Terms and Conditions of Business Use
Last updated 15 February 2021
As a user of our website, and when making a purchase from RAKQ Wines, you acknowledge that you do so under these terms and conditions. We hope you will agree that they are designed to be fair to you and to us. We may change these from time to time by updating this page.
- Warranties: We warrant that the wines will be of satisfactory quality and fit for their general purpose.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these terms and conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction. Here are our details should you want to contact us:RAKQ Limited
The Stable Yard,
58-60 Petty France, London, SW1H9EU
Tel: 07767810916 Email: contact@RAKQ.com
- Availability – Wine is an agricultural product and runs out from time to time. If you order a case of wine and some of the products are out of stock we may replace them with equal or higher value wines. We promise that we will only ever replace up to three bottles without asking.
- Customer satisfaction – If you are dissatisfied with our performance in any way, please contact our customer services department at email@example.com
- At RAKQ Wines, we aim to deal with all enquiries fairly, confidentially and quickly. We try to resolve most issues immediately, but where this is not possible, we will keep you informed about progress until a satisfactory resolution has been achieved.We are continually improving our service, but if you have any particular ideas or suggestions about how we can improve, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age restriction
- We will not sell wine to anyone who isn’t 18 years old or over. When you register your details you will be asked to confirm you are 18 years old or older. By placing an order you also confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you are buying a case of wine as a gift – the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
- If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. If the person receiving the wine is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our couriers will be unable to leave the wine.
- Prices and payment
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling, and may be per product or per case, as marked. The prices include Value Added Tax, unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay.
- Where you enter into an agreement to be supplied with a regular delivery of wine you agree to us holding your payment details and charging your registered payment method as agreed. You also agree to us requesting updated details from your payment provider should the details of your payment method change and to charge the updated payment method in the same way as the original payment method. We reserve the right to take payment from another registered payment card if we fail to take payment from your default payment card or your default payment method has expired. This in no way restricts your rights to cancel.
- Where a particular product is part of a pre-mixed case with a general discount applied, the discounted price for the case is relative to the non-discounted prices for the constituent wines.
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
- Delivery and returns
- Where we deliver: We will deliver your wine to anywhere in the United Kingdom except for the Channel Islands (this does include Northern Ireland, the Highlands, Scottish islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles).
- Delivery timescales:
- Standard delivery – Our delivery is £7.20 per order. Standard delivery is 48 hours after the order has been placed, however there are a few exceptions which are shown below.
- Please note that at certain times (such as Christmas) the standard delivery time may take longer than expected.
- Orders placed on Thursday or Friday may not be delivered until the following Monday.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday may not be delivered until the following Wednesday.
- Our courier delivers Monday to Saturday, between 8am and 6pm. During the festive period our couriers may deliver up to 8pm.
3.Delivery timescale exceptions:
- Please allow up to 5 days for delivery to: Scotland and Scottish Isles: AB30-31, 33-38, 41-45, 51-56, 63; DD8-10; FK1, 3, 8, 17-21, HS1-9; IV21; IV1-11, 10-28, 30-32, 36, 40-56, 63; KA27-28; KW1-3, 5-17; PA20-49, 49-88; PH10-11, 13-26, 30-44, 49, 50; PA44; PH41-44, TR21-25; ZE1-3Isle of Man: All postcodes IM1-9Northern Ireland: BT22, 24-25, 29-35, 37-40, 43-49, 51-58, 60-71, 74-82, 92-94
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm, pandemic or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- Incorrect / missing or damaged products:
- In the event that any of the products in your order are incorrect, missing or damaged, please let us know within 30 days.
- We will contact you to find a satisfactory solution to the error. In the event that a satisfactory solution cannot be found, we will collect the incorrect, missing or damaged item and then once we have confirmed receipt of that item we will send the correct replacement free of charge.
- Incorrect / missing or damaged products:
- You may cancel your order for any reason whatsoever at any time before your order has been marked as ‘Completed’ in your ‘My Account’ area or as communicated to you by email.
- In order to cancel your order you must call us on 07767810916, notify us by email on email@example.com or in writing to RAKQ Limited, The Stable Yard, 58-60 Petty France, London, SW1H9EU
- For Wine Club subscriptions, you can cancel your membership at any time via your ‘My Account’ area or by contacting us on 07767810916 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If your monthly payment has already been processed your membership will be cancelled once your wine has been delivered for that month.
- Sorry to have to state the obvious, but once the wine has been delivered, in accordance with any specified delivery instructions, it becomes the recipient’s responsibility.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or inaccurately described goods. Further information about your rights is available from your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- Recommend a Friend
- If you have recommended RAKQ Wines to a friend via your ‘Referral link’, you will receive a voucher for £20 off an order over £100 for every friend who places an order with RAKQ Wines for the first time. The £20 voucher can be accessed in your ‘My Account’ area under the ‘Referral coupons’ tab.
- Recommend a friend benefits do not apply to members of the same household living at the same address or using the same credit/debit cards.
- Corporate Orders
- Corporate Definition: A corporate order is an order where the corporate customer orders 10 or more cases on the same order.
- Delivery Address(es): Where an order(s) contain(s) goods to be delivered to more than one delivery address, it is the responsibility of the corporate customer placing the order(s) to ensure that all delivery address(es) provided to RAKQ Wines are correct. If goods are delivered to an incorrect address(es) as a result of incorrect information provided by the corporate customer, RAKQ Wines will not take responsibility for this and the corporate customer will be charged for the cost of replacement goods and the cost of delivering the replacement goods to the correct address(es).
- Payment: We accept payment from corporate customers by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, bank transfer and cheque. In the case of payment by bank transfer and cheque the order(s) will only be shipped when cleared funds have been received in RAKQ Limited bank account.